AMA Credentialing Services provide vital information to assist in credentialing of Doctors of Medicine (MDs), Osteopathic Physicians (DOs), and Physician Assistants (PAs).
Our trusted and comprehensive data meet select credentialing requirements of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), The Joint Commission, HFAP, DNV-GL, NCQA and AAAHC. Profiles help save time and money during applicant review. Verify essential information including:
- Name, preferred professional mailing address, and telephone number
- Birthplace and date
- Medical school and graduate medical education
- State licensure details, including issuance and expiration dates
- Specialty and subspecialty certification details
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration status
- Licensure, Medicare/Medicaid, and other federal sanctions
Software integration and continuous monitoring service are available. Learn more about the data elements, delivery options, and pricing.