JAMA Career Center offers resources to help map your career strategy and navigate key transition points. Whether you’re a med student, resident/fellow, or established physician, our goal is to provide useful information.
Just select any of the navigation options at left to explore your area of interest. The questions below also might help to get you started!
- Looking for data on undergraduate med ed or GME training programs?
- Do you want to find an open residency or fellowship in your specialty?
- Have questions about initial licensure, reregistration, or the requirements of a particular state licensing board?
- Considering relocation and need info about a community in which you may want to practice?
- Want to reinvigorate your practice and improve professional satisfaction?
- Need CME credit quickly and easily to fulfill an essential requirement?
- Would you like to contribute your skills to those in need, while traveling domestically or internationally?
- Thinking about leaving or returning to practice? Want to maintain your skills while away?
- Are you a mentor seeking authoritative clinical decision making tools that you can share with trainees?
- Do you want to polish a manuscript in definitive style prior to submission?